Sunday, August 22, 2010

Update about the munchkins

Thought it was time for a change and to update this thing. LOL I guess life is pretty busy with two little ones in the house. I was thinking recently about how much my life has changed in the last few years. Three years ago I was working full-time, going to college part-time and after 6 years of marriage thought I was never going to have children. Now I am a stay-at-home mom of TWO children! I still can't believe it!

My munchkins are getting so big! Dima is fast becoming a two year old. He is so sweet and loving so much of the time. Giving his sister kisses and hugs as well as friends at church and his Papa and me. But then his "terrible twos" part of him comes out and he can't help biting and pushing. He is also becoming so independent, he recently learned how to climb up in his booster seat by himself and tries so hard to put his shoes on without help. He is full of energy and at times will just run around the living room in circles. He has also increased his vocabulary to include cars, cup, ball, cracker, diaper, baba (baby), Papa, Mama, more, and repeats so many more words after us. It is such a joy to watch him become a little boy!

Anya does not stop moving either! You can see she cannot wait to follow her brother around everywhere he goes. She is so close to crawling that I can see her taking off any day. She can be very tiring to hold (especially in church) because she does not stop wiggling in your arms. She is also a voracious eater. She can clear out two to three jars of baby food like any food eating contest pro. The only thing she turns up her nose at are peas!

This picture is of us at the pond by my Mom's apartment. We visited my family this past July.

1 comment:

  1. You're a great mom! Having two is definitely a blessing...they already love each other so much, best playmates...and friends. Life was busy for me...I remember trying to nurse and one sitting on the toilet asking me to wipe...
    I'm so happy to have two.

    ReplyDelete